This morning started off a little behind schedule. I woke up and went back to sleep and woke up and went back to sleep and so on and so forth until I finally stopped feeling unbearably sluggish. I did get up at one point to brew some tea and I decided I wasn't completely awake yet when I got a little dizzy. Is that normal? It's not an every day occurance, but it does happen enough that it's normal for me.
Anyway, I ran out the front door because I was running late and hurriedly locked it. Then, I realized I didn't wear my sweater before I put on my coat, so I unlolcked the door and ran back inside to grab my sweater which I just carried in my hand all the way to school.
On the short walk to my school, I noticed that people were looking at me with expressions of slight amusement. I would have liked to have thought that it was just my charming beauty, but what was really attracting their attention was my big clunky bright baby blue pins that I use to keep mybangs out of my face when I'm at home.
I had completely forgotten about them.
With an embarrassed "Oh!," I unclipped my hair and realized I hadn't brushed my hair this morning. After I placed the pins in my pocket, I walked the rest of the way running my fingers through my hair to comb it.
This was all within a timeframe of about 6 or 7 minutes.
When I did get to the office, I checked the mirror and was comforted by the fact that I did *not* look like the cookie monster or a cave woman. My hair actually looked as it usually does - though I don't know if that's a good thing about how it looked without really brushing it or a bad thing about how it usually looks, even when brushed.
I spent most of my afternoon apartment hunting....
I'll write about that later, but right now I'm brimming with fury.
Someone has been using my debit card on the Apple store and on the Playstation Network. They've used over $1000 so far and even though the customer service guy promised that I'd get refunded 100%, I'm still rather pissed off.
It started just a few days after I left the states, so it's a good thing I checked my balance online. Otherwise, this may have gone on until I had no money left.
Grrrr.....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw, that is terrible! Hopefully you're able to get the credit card situation sorted quickly and fix everything ASAP. How frustrating!
ReplyDeleteterrible! I'd freak out!
ReplyDeleteGah... that's terrible... best of luck getting everything sorted out! T_T
ReplyDeleteAs I was reading this post...I pictured you like this... face becoming redder and redder and fumes coming out of your ears and head (like the ones you see in cartoons).
ReplyDeleteAnyways...I'm glad you were able to resolve the fraud incident quickly. How can someone do that?!?!?!?! Argh!
Thanks everyone. I think it'll turn out all right. I'm actually more upset that a couple magazines renewed my subscription automatically on my credit card and I had no clue until I was checking the account yesterday because of the fraudulent use of my debit card.
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling it'll all be OK, but that sure didn't stop me from being pretty angry last night. =P
hopefully you had the account closed asap. No use in having that open if some ass is trying to take your money. Make sure you also change any other information and I'm glad your moving to a new address. Hopefully this will soart out as time progresses. Good luck my dear.
ReplyDeleteYup. I think everything will be taken care of fine... but I was still pretty angry. :) Thanks, Haydee.
ReplyDelete