Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"You were born to be loved."

Sounds sweet, right?

Well, not when it's from some anonymous number that's been sending me text messages for the last couple weeks or so. One of the lovely ladies from the department office called the number today to try to figure out who the guy is and if he's just making a mistake, but when she asked him if he had just sent a message to my number, he immediately hung up on her.

Weird.

More details later.

7 comments:

  1. "You were born to be arrested... if you don't tell me who you are."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... strange-ee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the messages in Korean or English?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica: I'll put up more details later. The guy is weird for sure, but I can't tell if it's an honest (and repeatedly stupid) mistake or if he's doing this on purpose. ... And I don't know if I know him or not...
    Erin: For sure!
    Aason: All in Korean... and they're all long messages... meaning full and (some very) complex sentences and such.

    ReplyDelete